Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top Droppers - June 2008

Thank you to all of my Entrecard droppers. I appreciate your visits. There were a lot of ties this month. Here are June's Top Droppers:

1. SurfJedi's Musings
2. Thailand Land of Smiles
2. Paperkraft.net
3. Crissy's Haven
4. Obscure History
4. Inside My Wild Mind
4. Pinoy Raket Online
4. chorva!
4. Lofty Matters
4. Only in Silence

My top droppers will be:
  • Added to my StumbleUpon favorites
  • Added to my Technorati favorites
  • Followed on Twitter
  • Bookmarked in del.icio.us

If you are already listed in the above ways, I will think of some other way to reward you.

Thanks again everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, thanks! this is a very nice idea :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Surfer J! I really appreciate this ;o)
abelle of Only in Silence

Crissy said...

thank you!! c",)